Tuesday 3 February 2009

God working in your life

Finding your niche within the church can be daunting.
Ever since returning to the church I have been trying to discern what God has called me to do.
Being aware of the opportunities God puts you way is sometimes difficult to see when life is busy.

It is only with reflection that I see where God has lead me and what he has had me to do. Each day I say to myself today God will do with me as he wishes, sometime God just helps me get through the day, other times God has a specific purpose and sends me in a direction I was not originally planning and when I look back God must have known.

Recently John came to our church looking for help, this has truly been a lesson of patience, tolerance and understanding. On another occasion a wrong turning led to a chance encounter with a person that needed to talk, someone I hadn't seen for months.

It's amazing what work goes on in the background, when was God last at work in your life, do you know?

No comments: